Custom Map #3104: Alteration Insane mode. By: PLAYER

Started by AutoPost, January 26, 2016, 06:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3104: Alteration Insane mode

Author: PLAYER
Size: 200x150

Desc:
This is the insane mode of my previous map! You will rage quit at least once! Surprises lurk in every corner! #reversePAC #RegenEnemies #InsaneMode

TLFP

Still thinking of you Sorrontis!  :D
No hints!  :)
At least until you complete it!
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Sorrontis

Not bad not bad. A decent slog. I enjoyed the fight. Only had to load a save once, because I messed up my tower movement and I forgot to leave a line of defense... killing digitalis with loads of creeper on it makes a mess :(

Hint:
Spoiler
That was fun. I'll let him put up the spoilers :D
[close]

I didn't even need to use all the units. Lots of sacrificial cannons though.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

TLFP

Quote from: Sorrontis on January 26, 2016, 07:36:25 PM
Not bad not bad. A decent slog. I enjoyed the fight. Only had to load a save once, because I messed up my tower movement and I forgot to leave a line of defense... killing digitalis with loads of creeper on it makes a mess :(

Hint:
Spoiler
That was fun. I'll let him put up the spoilers :D
[close]

I didn't even need to use all the units. Lots of sacrificial cannons though.
Did anyone make the mistake of using the nullifiers?  :D

Johnny Haywire

Nice upgrade on the map! Would take a bit less time if there had been more totems but patience wins this one out. I won't give hints either, only to say that if you take it slow & very cautiously you won't need to quit or load. But you also won't find out what the "surprise" is if you go in slowly like that. There's no such thing as overkill, only under-powered.  8)

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

TLFP

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 26, 2016, 08:34:58 PM
Nice upgrade on the map! Would take a bit less time if there had been more totems but patience wins this one out. I won't give hints either, only to say that if you take it slow & very cautiously you won't need to quit or load. But you also won't find out what the "surprise" is if you go in slowly like that. There's no such thing as overkill, only under-powered.  8)
I wanted people to feel bored so they would try to rush things.  ;) MISTAKE!!!

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

TLFP

Quote from: Sorrontis on January 26, 2016, 08:53:18 PM
I noticed the nullifiers. That's always a trap.
Yep, but some people don't know that if they haven played the game enough! So I decided to be nice and disarm those nullifiers. Rearm them = MISTAKE!!  :)  ;)

Johnny Haywire

Yanno what'd be REALLY mean? Instead of having 4 nullifiers, put 4 Thors that as soon as they're armed turn against you and start shooting your stuff. And let me know when you do that because I'll probably skip that one.

TLFP

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 26, 2016, 10:15:22 PM
Yanno what'd be REALLY mean? Instead of having 4 nullifiers, put 4 Thors that as soon as they're armed turn against you and start shooting your stuff. And let me know when you do that because I'll probably skip that one.
You'd have to create a thor and have a invisible core under it and then spawn a replica of it to destroy your units. I don't think that I know how to do that. Sorry if you wanted that challenge.

Johnny Haywire

Lol, I didn't really want the challenge. I just wanted it to be out there for the people who can't say "no" to a map so they would have to suffer. Is that malicious of me? Hmmmm.  ::)

toolforger