Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10788: Valor

Author: Apexian
Size: 110x135

Desc:
By valor alone and sense of duty you can triumph over this new enemy. #crpl

Apexian

Sorry, forgot to give credit in the description.
The gravitron is the unit used in Creeper World 3 Abraxis mission "Suspend", so credit goes to KC for the script.

Apexian

@D0m0nik
I challenge you to beat this..
It's hard as hell, I can't even finish it again.., and the first time was probably a miracle.
I really want to see your time on this one.

D0m0nik

How did I miss this?! Looks great, I'll have a go!

D0m0nik

There is a trick to this one!

Spoiler
Guppies!
[close]

Apexian

Did you manage to assassinate emitters ?!
Well done!
I tried so many times to make sure it couldn't be done...yet you did it.
Was it difficult though, to pull that off and to beat the map ?

It would also be nice to show some screenshots, as a hint so I can beat it again lol.

D0m0nik

CW3 1.pngCW3 3.pngCW3 4.png   

D0m0nik

A few screenshots below. Improved my attack a bit, should have attacked with 5 guppies instead of 3 though, could save a good 30-40 seconds.

Upgrades - build speed 70, energy 60, packet speed 20, nothing else.
3 PZ berthas with staggered shots eg when one has 20 packets, the others have 40 and 60. All 3 berthas aimed at the middle when singularity is in effect there, when it moves to the top edge one in each corner and one top middle. Keep moving the aim as the singularity switches.
Once build speed is up to 70 hover your guppies in place until the singularity switches to the centre then attack!

I think I over built to be honest, could strip this right back and get under 5 mins. No need to terp the land either but couldn't resist!

Apexian

You never fail to amaze me.
While I was struggling to make a defense and barely able to rebuild each high tide, here's you winning before the walls even break!

Well done again!

D0m0nik

Hope you don't mind but I just created a second version of your map but without guppies and berthas for a good old fashioned fight! Just posted it.

Apexian