Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10814: Alex inspired map

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 256x256

Desc:
No tricks!

Grayrook33

You say no tricks, but no ability to get guppy, no terps to smooth terrain to land CN.  No other places other than starting zone to land CN, not sure how this qualifies as no tricks...?  I would love to beat the map, but it seems impossible...?

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: Grayrook33 on August 10, 2023, 11:12:02 AMYou say no tricks, but no ability to get guppy, no terps to smooth terrain to land CN.  No other places other than starting zone to land CN, not sure how this qualifies as no tricks...?  I would love to beat the map, but it seems impossible...?

Hi, and thanks for playing!

There are no tricks, as there are no very elaborate ways to proceed nor are there any hidden units. You simply have to advance where you can and destroy enemy units.

wenda12

POMie

As you said, no tricks :-) Very enjoyable and straightforward for regular players. Thanks Martin.

rennervate

at first i thought: what a shitty map... then martin gave me "the insider tip": you also have 3 berthas... and suddenly the map was fun :-)
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: rennervate on August 11, 2023, 01:41:19 AMat first i thought: what a shitty map... then martin gave me "the insider tip": you also have 3 berthas... and suddenly the map was fun :-)

thank's for calling the map I made in your name the shitty map. Many, many thanks!

rennervate

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on August 11, 2023, 05:03:52 AM
Quote from: rennervate on August 11, 2023, 01:41:19 AMat first i thought: what a shitty map... then martin gave me "the insider tip": you also have 3 berthas... and suddenly the map was fun :-)

thank's for calling the map I made in your name the shitty map. Many, many thanks!

No - I thank u 😀
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: rennervate on August 11, 2023, 12:55:28 PM
Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on August 11, 2023, 05:03:52 AM

No - I thank u 😀

Thanks for all the maps that you've made here!