Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Gronsdal

ok. won't upload a map for a while then

8)

D0m0nik

It's ok, this is a safe place for lunatics  :D

teknotiss

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on March 29, 2022, 01:44:19 PM
this is how it looked like when I started to build the base.

i'm with the others here dude... whaaaa ???

that is the most bullheaded approach i have ever seen, i am very impressed at your dedication to the strategy you chose!

so 17 hours game time is approx how much real time for you?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Martin Gronsdal

it took me several days, as I didn't play more than maybe an hour and always on 4 x speed.

I used a lot of ore too....

oh, every now and then I did save and test my ability to start building the base. When I was able to sustain the spores it was mopping up.

teknotiss

mine is not the fastest approach so far, but this was 20 mins in or so...
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on March 29, 2022, 02:08:42 PM
You are insane, stark raving cuckoo!

LOL!
Here's an oldie from the way-back machine..."Different Strokes for different folks."
A little bit of Sly and the Family Stone.

hbarudi

Nice to have non default map terrain. But too much phantoms (spores).

rennervate

Quote from: hbarudi on March 29, 2022, 10:03:07 PM
But too much phantoms (spores).

that's exactly what this is supposed to be about
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

spirix

hey, nice to see someone else had the same (or similar) idea to try to conquer this map with non spore related units. I tried to cover as most of everything in AC, building AC pumps with sprayers on AC field mode... it was enough to power two sprayers on power zone. Was quite fun for a couple of hours, but eventually it was necessary to build up a real base as range of sprayers and CN is restricted of course. Also, I tried to load sprayers and fly them over to nullified fields (top corner) but this took too long.

Anyway, quite a fun map! Thanks :)

rennervate

there is actually something after 8 hours that takes too long :-)
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal