My Fleet Series

Started by F0R, May 15, 2010, 07:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F0R

I would like to thank UpperKEES for giving me the idea of a story and Spiffy's boat map

I will post the story line here later i would first like to know how do people like the fleet series?

Your home town is being attacked only you can stop the creeper from invasion

I will post the story line here later i would first like to know how do people like the fleet series?

The story goes like this: Your home town is being attacked only you can stop the creeper from invasion you decide to send a fleet of ships in to defend your home town what you don't know is that the enemy is the creeper

In Fleet 1 the creeper ambushes you. You and your ships shot your cannons. The creeper takes over some of the ships and some of your crew does in peril.

Difficulty: Medium
Author: F0R

Fleet 2 is about retreating to port a merchant has his ships there and will do anything to keep them safe. Can you fend the creeper off

Difficlty: Easy
Author: F0R

Fleet 3 Merchant is about the merchant giving you his largest ship then the creeper comes you load the cannons ready for a fight

F0R

F0R

F0R

F0R

Blaze

Well "Post Reserved" seems like a good complement.  ;)

No but I think you have a fairly good idea.
Just work on the shaping a little more. Only problem I see.

Neilos

I've liked the Fleet series so far, nice fun maps.

UpperKEES

Yep, I've played one till now and that was a nice and well balanced map. :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

The smoking revolver

Hey FOR, you realy need to update this;)
There is always a I in team

F0R

UpperKEES

Although your fleet maps are not bad at all (and look nice), I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by 4 of your 5 latest maps (Nijash, Sorko, Droci and Hivo).

You created some very interesting terrains here and I'm definitely gonna play them all this week. Keep this up! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview