Custom Map: Survival 1: The Beach

Started by AutoPost, August 17, 2010, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Survival 1: The Beach

Author: Sqaz

Desc:
Intro to my newest serie, you have crash-landed on an island, and guess what, the creeper is attacking. I hope you can survive with the few weapons available.

Sqaz

Title: Survival 1: The Beach
Difficulty: Medium
Creeper type: Land only
Remarks:
Prepare to act quick,the start is the only hard part, if you find a good starting position you're already halfway there.
Also watch out for the survivors, don't let them die.
Story till now:
It's the year 13,271 some planets have already fallen to an unknown Thing. You were commander of a space ship that was sent to Antlia to rescue the there remaining survivors, you were just flying over a planet when disaster struck. And that's the last thing you remember, untill you wake up on an unknown beach, on a planet you've never heard of.
Full size screen shot:

And Kees, I hope you don't mind I took your map-description-layout. It's just to usefull ;D.

UpperKEES

Looks great Sqaz!

* Adds another interesting map to his to-do-list *

Quote from: Sqaz on August 17, 2010, 04:25:06 PM
And Kees, I hope you don't mind I took your map-description-layout. It's just to usefull ;D.

Sure, that's fine! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Shadow

nice design but i needed a bit time for the start up   :)

Sqaz

Which side did you choose, I actually only tested the side of the three emitters, and am curious if it's also possible if you do it by the one emitter side?

Edit: Nevermind, I tried it, and found out it's faster (I took away 8 seconds of my score) but less straightforward.