Main Menu

CW2 question

Started by F0R, June 03, 2010, 02:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F0R

when CW2 comes out will we have3 to buy it

SPIFFEN

Virgil need to earn something to make an living , so yes it will .
But we don't know how much it will cost yet .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

F0R

i think if u pay for cw1 and are loyal to the game cw2 should be free. I used a friends pay pal account to buy the games and i don't know how to get my own

Echo51

Parent's Credit card ;)
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

UpperKEES

Quote from: F0R on June 03, 2010, 03:53:18 AM
i think if u pay for cw1 and are loyal to the game cw2 should be free. I used a friends pay pal account to buy the games and i don't know how to get my own

I am very loyal to eating pepperoni pizza's. I hardly eat different ones. When I talk to others, I always recommend them. Yet I still have to pay them; it's unfair! ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Seriously dude. Virgil made a $10 game that I've been playing since December. I'm NOT expecting him to *give* me a second game that he had to spend several months of his life on. I'll be happy to pay for the next game - after I played the training sim or some online version to verify that I likee. Given the stellar history of CW, I probably will be happy to pay more than $10.

f you have trouble paying for it, get a pre-paid credit card in a grocery store or WalMart. You can put as little as $20 on it.

SPIFFEN

It's more unfair we dont get $ 1 for each downloade of our custom maps ,
we might end up as millionairs =P

Virgil does this to make an living .
So if we dont pay for the game , the game would'nt exist as it is now .
And an secound version of it might not ever been made ,
if he didnt earn some money of making the game .

We choose to play this game , and how much time we use to play the game .
So it's up to ourself to choose if the money is worth it .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Blaze

I'll pay 30$ if it better then CW1 and totally epic!

So far both are checked...

cquante

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 03, 2010, 11:09:00 AM
Seriously dude. Virgil made a $10 game that I've been playing since December. I'm NOT expecting him to *give* me a second game that he had to spend several months of his life on. I'll be happy to pay for the next game - after I played the training sim or some online version to verify that I likee. Given the stellar history of CW, I probably will be happy to pay more than $10.

f you have trouble paying for it, get a pre-paid credit card in a grocery store or WalMart. You can put as little as $20 on it.

I agree with you completely.  I've done some programming in my time, and getting a game of this complexity and fun for $10.00 was an absolute bargain.  I too will pay again for CW2.  Don't anyone start the "I can't afford it" line.  We all have computers and most of us have high speed internet connections.  Those cost far more money than you will pay for a game.

The smoking revolver

Quote from: cquante on June 04, 2010, 12:58:14 AM

I agree with you completely.  I've done some programming in my time, and getting a game of this complexity and fun for $10.00 was an absolute bargain.  I too will pay again for CW2.  Don't anyone start the "I can't afford it" line.  We all have computers and most of us have high speed internet connections.  Those cost far more money than you will pay for a game.

I agree with both of you, this game is awsome, and i will pay 50$ for CW2 if I have to
There is always a I in team

Fisherck

I know that Virgil needs to make a living, but don't give him any ideas
for a 50$ game (not that he would make us pay that much. ;D).
I too agree that we should pay for the next game, after all, for
10$ I have gotten a lot of entertainment out of this game,
and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Kamron3

There was something I learned in Econ class, I think...

Where there's this X thing and its red and blue and it has something to do with price and demand and the point that price and demand meet on this chart thing is where the most profit can be made with the most demand. Lower price = more buyers = more profit over time

betas will get an early copy ^_^