Epic Sleeper Map! w/ custom Creep units!

Started by Nicant, October 23, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicant

Hello everyone of the Internets!  I am currently working on a Giant Sleeper map w/ custom units! That's right finally a map with more enemies the Sleeper node can build! The map is called Sleeper Invasion and the size is going to be the max size. The difficulty is very high as that you have to be constantly doing something efficiently as possible.

THE MAP IS DONE NOW!!!

Click here to see the next sleeper map I am working on!

Now, here is which enemies will be going into the map.

Edit: Changed the functionality of Creep Guppy and the Creep Reactor cause it is too OP.
Edit2: re-balanced health in all units. (did not realize how op they would be :P )
Edit3: Sorry for anyone who had high hopes for the other units being in the map. But they will be in a different map!  :)

Enemy: Creep Reactor
Health: 2.5
Function: Produces Tons of Creeper.
Creeper Production: 25
Status Complete:100%  ;D (Texture complete) (code Complete)
Idea by: rer24

Enemy: Creeper Guppy (not to be confused with the Creep Guppy)
Health:5.00 (Base) 2.50 (Guppy)
Creeper Production: 25
Function: Collect Creeper while on the landing pad, then fly out near structures and deposit creeper then repeat.
Status Complete:CANCELED (Will be in my next sleeper map!)

Enemy: Creep Guppy (not to be confused with the Creeper Guppy)
Health:2.00 (Base) 2.50 (Guppy)
Function: Collect loads of Creeper while on landing pad, then fly out near structures and place a Creep Collector then repeat.
Idea by: rer24 and myself

Enemy: Creep Sprayer
Health: 5.0
Function: Work like a normal creep cannon, but holds creeper inside it for later use.

Enemy: Creep Sniper
Health: 5.0
Function: Lot's of range, low rate of fire, shoots a small projectile like the pulse cannon but a very small amount of creeper gets deposited.
Status Complete:100%   ;D (Texture Complete) (Code Complete)

Enemy: Creep Bomber
Health: 5.00 (Base) 5.00 (Bomber)
Function: Similar to the Creep Strafer, slower but strong and drops Creep Bombs instead of shooting bullets.
Status Complete:100%   ;D (code Complete) (used the texture that was already in the custom images.)

Enemy: Creep Nullifier
Health: 10.00
Function: Consumes a ton of creeper, "Charges" up before firing, does 50 damage to player units and destroys itself.
Status Complete: CANCELED (No idea how i could make it im a noob at CRPL. If anyone could show me an example of code or make the code for me then i will make sure you would get credit for the code! )

Overall map progress: 100%  :) GO PLAY IT NOW! :)
Terrain: 100%
Enemies: 100%
Balancing: 100%

Hope you like my map so far and if you have any ideas, tell me and i'll try to bring them to life!(in a different one.)  Also before i go, here are some screenshots of the map!

Click here if you want to use these units in your map!
CW4 hype!!

rer24

Hi! I'm so glad you liked my ideas! Could you possibly post the scripts? I'm really interested in trying them out myself. Thanks! I'm interested in the other ones when you're done as well, please?
We shall end the infinite cycle of madness!

Nicant

Quote from: rer24 on October 27, 2015, 05:16:15 PM
Hi! I'm so glad you liked my ideas! Could you possibly post the scripts? I'm really interested in trying them out myself. Thanks! I'm interested in the other ones when you're done as well, please?
Ok i will post the scrips on a different post. The codes are just modified, copy and pasted scrips from other sleeper units.  :P  :P  :P
CW4 hype!!