Custom Map #8087: Flight by Death. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, January 05, 2020, 06:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Haywire

QuoteWell, now you interest me very much. I should do that. Modify the land a little bit.
Yep. I'm doing it. Thanks for the suggestion

Why do you always reel in my interest like an unsuspecting Tuna and intrigue me with your maps? Why did I so foolishly offer you any kind of suggestion at all?

Now I'm in trouble. Big time. My guardian angel appeared right after you sent that saying he's being recalled. Apparently I've become ineligible for any kind of Angelic Assistance & Relief Programs (AARP) due to - as he said in his own words - being in league with... and that's when the words stopped and he just unfurled a horrific shriek of despair & anguish. Then he was gone, along with my wallet, keys, wife, and dog.

Everything of value just vanished, except for the computer. Even all my music is gone and in its place is all sorts of country music beer-drinking songs about losing everything. Oh, and Taylor Swift's latest album. And suddenly the hard drive has become read-only.

I've heard that Amazon sells everything. I'm going to see if they sell any hope, and if it's eligible for 2-day shipping.

Why couldn't I just be content playing Yum's maps? Why?  ::)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?