If we cant see : Total Missions .

Started by SPIFFEN, May 28, 2010, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

If Total Missions wasnt shown , i think more players would post an score ,
and replay it later to improve their score .

Atleast that the impression i have ,
so do you think more score would be posted if we couldnt see Total Missions ?
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

UpperKEES

No, not at all. Who would be ashamed to admit that he/she finished a map several times? Failures are not included anyway (my count would be a lot higher if they were, as I restart maps many times).

For me it's a sign of perseverance when somebody keeps trying to beat the #1 time or just to improve him-/herself.

[OFF TOPIC]

I hope you don't mind the question, but Spiff, aren't you asking for a lot of relatively unimportant things lately?

Please realize that not many things will change any more for CW1. There will probably be one more final update to fix some bugs (I hope soon) and that will be it. Virgil rather puts his time and energy into the sequel and I can't blame him as it is not very likely that CW1 will generate much more money and he has to think a bit commercially.

[/OFF TOPIC]
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

SPIFFEN

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2010, 12:25:49 PM
No, not at all. Who would be ashamed to admit that he/she finished a map several times? Failures are not included anyway (my count would be a lot higher if they were, as I restart maps many times).
For me it's a sign of perseverance when somebody keeps trying to beat the #1 time or just to improve him-/herself.
I agree with you , but it was an impression/feeling i got , but im not sure if it really is so =P
Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2010, 12:25:49 PM
I hope you don't mind the question, but Spiff, aren't you asking for a lot of relatively unimportant things lately?
He he i might have , but i dont think i have asked much about changing the game as it is now .

And i think this game will get an boost when players start playing the next game ,
to check the first game that made him make the new one , or something like that .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

If you care about total missions (for custom maps), delete the map from your custom list, import it again and you will show 1 as number of missions.

[most off-topic ever]
I'm just back from doing a clean install of Windows 7 and an upgrade to Professional.

I'm using 17 GB of my hard drive at the moment, so you can imagine I have no programs or stuff (nor data files) installed.

Lots of work, but I need a break.
[/most off-topic ever]

a3kHH

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2010, 12:25:49 PMPlease realize that not many things will change any more for CW1. There will probably be one more final update to fix some bugs (I hope soon) and that will be it. Virgil rather puts his time and energy into the sequel and I can't blame him as it is not very likely that CW1 will generate much more money and he has to think a bit commercially.
CW1 ? SEQUEL ??
;D ;D ;D
When will it be ready, where can I get it, how much will it cost ?
*unbedingthabenwill*

UpperKEES

Quote from: a3kHH on May 28, 2010, 06:30:20 PM

All questions that can't be answered yet. See here for the only information available. Don't expect anything before the end of the year.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on May 28, 2010, 02:18:33 PM
[most off-topic ever]
I'm just back from doing a clean install of Windows 7 and an upgrade to Professional.

I'm using 17 GB of my hard drive at the moment, so you can imagine I have no programs or stuff (nor data files) installed.

Lots of work, but I need a break.
[/most off-topic ever]

Nice and speedy, eh?

J

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2010, 10:39:05 PM
Quote from: a3kHH on May 28, 2010, 06:30:20 PM

All questions that can't be answered yet. See here for the only information available. Don't expect anything before the end of the year.
Just view the blog for more information. here