Main Menu

Minigames!

Started by The Creep Destroyer, March 29, 2010, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Creep Destroyer

I think it would be a neat idea to add minigames to play!

For example, Blaster Survival, you control a blaster and must fire at the ever increasing waves of creep, untill you fall, same view as normal, but all you can do is click where to fire the blaster.  You can do this with Moratar/SAM/Drones/Thor too! It would be a fun change of pace, maybe even add an achive for lasting 10 min?

/Discuss please :P
Starcraft 2... where the creeper dies to nukes.
I use lightmage to record my scores.

Echo51

Quick idea mockup would probaly take about 2 hours to produce, finish and finetuning about 8 hours of work ;) so its doable, lets hope virgil is up for it :D
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

The smoking revolver

You could use this to unlock new buildings.... :-\
There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

Quote from: Echo51 on March 29, 2010, 07:28:32 PM
Quick idea mockup would probaly take about 2 hours to produce, finish and finetuning about 8 hours of work ;) so its doable, lets hope virgil is up for it :D

Says who? Obviously you have no knowledge of software development.

And no, I'm not interested in a minigame. When I want a minigame I choose a custom map with playtime < 5 minutes.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

The Creep Destroyer

Personly after playing X hours of creeper world streight, i would like to relax by vaping creep by just clicking :P Mindless fun. Also he can create perhapse Puzzle maps *which could be done in map ed*

Echo51

Quote from: UpperKEES on March 29, 2010, 08:00:15 PM

Says who? Obviously you have no knowledge of software development.

Actually i do, so sorry to burst your bubble ;) but yeah, probaly overshot it a bit
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

The Creep Destroyer

Personaly i have only a little :( knowledge of Software/Programming so If this is possable + reasonable for him to do, then virgil should add it! because its more materal for people to play with, thus increased replayablity! Also maybe make a map Editer mode where you can make crazy survival games :P

The Creep Destroyer

Hey virgil, mind commiting on this about if its even Possable for you to do this?

Karsten75

Silence is also an answer.  :)