drones

Started by crazyone76, February 10, 2010, 11:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sqaz

Quote from: TheBuilder on February 21, 2010, 10:25:20 AM
not u zel, the guy that said "then ur stupid"

only those who call someone an insult, are that insult ;).

But we better get back to the original topic

TheBuilder

Let me clarify this once and for all, when u say, "only those who call someone else an insult are that insult" applies to the people doing the insult.   The saying itself is not really an insult cause it can be said in a way as not to be directed at anyone, or about anything in particular.

Back to the subject of this topic.
    It would be cool to be able to set where a drone would bomb, or a path it would bomb, and then just send it on its way, then whenever u want to send it u just double click the appropriate fully loaded drone base.    or haveing them set to auto bomb, as in u select where they will bomb, they go on their bombing run, come back and rearm, and go back out without ever having to be clicked would be cool.   But as Virgil has said before this would then make it act a bit more like the blaster or motor.

Virgil designed each weapon to be specifically different, this would turn the drone base into an unlimited range motor petty much.  So it might not be the greatest idea.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Sniper

TheBuilder: in my point of view, the problem is that drones already are autobombing m achines - in the hands experienced players who are masters in micromanagement.

On the other hand we have beginners and mid-experienced players for which it is only another obstacle which must be controlled. And the IMHO most important question is - "Is this game's goal to make fun or to frustrate with unnecessary obstacles?"
If you think noone watchs you, my agents will get bonus.

The smoking revolver

I had you to IMHO and then you where all Blahg ;D
There is always a I in team