Custom Map #2808: The Unknown. By: flareboy127

Started by AutoPost, November 17, 2015, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2808: The Unknown

Author: flareboy127
Size: 200x150

Desc:
The Sleeper menace hits an uprepared world. The evacuation protocols becore activated as people try to evacuate. Can the last city escape? Or will they die from the Sleeper? Code credits for all sleeper units go to Telanir, who created the Sleepers. Keep and eye out for the next map in this series, because this is just ep1

D0m0nik

Nice idea but the Sleeper is so far away you can charge the ship and go without engaging a single unit therefore there is not much challenge. Would be better with a smaller map where the sleeper almost instantly is a threat to your defenses or your ship.

flareboy127

Thanks for the tip, I will keep that in mind when I'm designing my next map, but also know that this map was supposed to be easy. Its like a first mission in a campaign. Im creating a series of maps that go off of one another, and this was the first one.
NMASDA - National Missile and Atomic Science Development Association - CW3 Post your scores to the group NMASDA today!

D0m0nik

Darwin

flareboy127

NMASDA - National Missile and Atomic Science Development Association - CW3 Post your scores to the group NMASDA today!

Neoshade

Spoiler
Does the ship do anything? I fully charged it and waited a full minute or so, but nothing happened. Map only seems to end with destruction of the sleeper
[close]

flareboy127

Quote from: Neoshade on November 22, 2015, 11:35:14 AM
Spoiler
Does the ship do anything? I fully charged it and waited a full minute or so, but nothing happened. Map only seems to end with destruction of the sleeper
[close]
Are you using the latest version? And did you charge the ship with anti creeper and ammo?

The ship requires anti-creeper and Ammo to launch, or you can just destroy the creeper node.

flareboy127