Kamron3's Maps

Started by Kamron3, December 30, 2009, 09:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

Anyone have any suggestions/comments/questions with my maps?

I will reply to any of your questions and concerns.

_k

Kamron3

:( No one wants to comment?

djcian

most of your maps are challenging and it kind of reminds me of apocalypstic.  overall i like them but i prefer ones with less difficulty.  not expert only but not too easy.
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

UpperKEES

I love challenging maps and yours are indeed a bit similar to the ones Apocalypstic created.

However there is 1 map I would like to say a little more about: Stairsteps to Death.

I just played it and after starting over the first few minutes a couple of times, I finally found my approach. Still strugling and slowly advancing I was able to build a small economy and then, almost out of nothing (as previous wave consisted only out of 2 spores), about 30 spores attack at 22:22. Why? It doesn't encourage to try it again after 45 minutes of playing (including paused time).

Your comments say the map should be finished quickly. Should I have finished sooner? If I give it another go, I'll make sure every collector will have a blaster beside it as SAMs will take too long to reload (I had 7 of them).
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

UpperKEES

Just tried Stairsteps to Death again and was able to beat it in about 20 minutes, thus avoiding the massive spores (as you probably intended).

It was a lot more fun to play now I knew what was coming (and trying to be quicker). 18 minutes should have been possible and even 15 when I would slightly change my approach. I'd recommend it to anyone who's up for a tough battle!

Quote from: Kamron3 on December 30, 2009, 09:18:25 AM
Anyone have any suggestions/comments/questions with my maps?

I will reply to any of your questions and concerns.

As you didn't respond to my previous post I assume you don't want to give anything away, so I won't either (besides the above).
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Kamron3

I just didn't see the post... the map is easier than I thought it would be for you. Whoops on my part.

_k

Kamron3

Okay back on my activity. Be sure to post here on my maps :)

Just added 3 maps to my list. I want this to be over 100 by the end of the month.

All of them should be Experts only-type maps.

_k