Custom Map #11241: Mountain inhibitor. By: decrofull

Started by AutoPost, August 21, 2024, 12:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11241: Mountain inhibitor

Author: decrofull
Size: 152x100

Desc:
(sorry for the hiatus, just haven't had much motivation to play this game for a while.) This is the creeper's final hideout on this planet, and it contains the inhibitor which is keeping you here. However, it seems that the creeper has created the structure that houses the inhibitor just moments before you arrived, cause: unknown.

toolforger

Those extra units don't seem to do a thing?
The small blue ones even attach to the network, but nothing ever flows in or out.

Not sure if I am missing anything.

One problem you can't do a lot  about: I didn't find the other scenarios.
I got to see this scenario first so I'm missing the storyline. Since there are no obvious ways to find the other ones, I'm just playing this as if it were standalone.
Some map makers use hashtags to make the other maps easier to find, but it's still a bit of a barrier, and I'm too lazy to type the hash tag into the search function just to find out if the story will hook me up.
It would be nice if CW had a way to make map series, but it does not and it probably won't get that.

oldnewby

Quote from: toolforger on August 23, 2024, 05:05:33 AMThose extra units don't seem to do a thing?
The small blue ones even attach to the network, but nothing ever flows in or out.

Not sure if I am missing anything.

One problem you can't do a lot  about: I didn't find the other scenarios.
I got to see this scenario first so I'm missing the storyline. Since there are no obvious ways to find the other ones, I'm just playing this as if it were standalone.
Some map makers use hashtags to make the other maps easier to find, but it's still a bit of a barrier, and I'm too lazy to type the hash tag into the search function just to find out if the story will hook me up.
It would be nice if CW had a way to make map series, but it does not and it probably won't get that.

Hi toolforger...
A suggestion... that may help...
Just look at the opening page of the latest Colonial Space maps and where you see

Map #11241
Title Mountain Inhibitor
Author: decrofull

Just click your cursor on the name of the author "decrofull" AND poof... there in front of your eyes are all 15 of decrofull's maps...

This is a simple way to play all of your fav mapmaker's maps...
Have fun !!!!!

PS:-   Some map makers hide useful gems or Ore bodies etc. under those little blue blotches...   Use a nullifier to remove them...  Some of those maps are a lot easier if you access the goodies...