Custom Map #11201: CSM AC multi set B-7. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, July 07, 2024, 12:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11201: CSM AC multi set B-7

Author: builder17
Size: 99x99

Desc:
1 terrain height = 20 creeper Click the Help Bar on the left side for help on that topic. Or just move your mouse over the icons to find the objects of that kind. #CSM #BuildAbsorber #MultiSet

Johnny Haywire

Dude, awesome new kind of CSM map! I'm so used to those energy grids being destructive things that I wasn't expecting them to work FOR me. That was a very cool twist.

Very fast map too, and very smooth. Can't really think of anything negative to say about it. I thought I'd miss the lack of a forge, but it's really not needed on such a small map. Great job!

Thanks for the map!!!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Charlie Martini

I'm struggling to figure out how to charge the guppy with any command nodes.

Builder17

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on July 08, 2024, 12:03:02 AMDude, awesome new kind of CSM map!

Trying to keep them fresh, always interesting to
test new ideas for CSM. :)

Quote from: Charlie Martini on July 08, 2024, 10:42:00 AMI'm struggling to figure out how to charge the guppy with any command nodes.

Hi, after you activate the green-aura absorber on right side of the map,
it charges your units in its range.

Charlie Martini

So anything inside the giant green square will charge or is the aura you speak of something else?

toolforger

Weirdly unsatisfying.
I'd have expected to find this map interesting, but somehow this "set" vs "power-up" vs "increase" mechanics is just confusing and does not "click", so I'm just back to trying out stuff and see progress but it wasn't planned.
I.e. the satisfaction of a plan coming to fruition was missing for me, I guess. Not sure.
Anyway. Still a good map.