Custom Map #10888: 241-Maddie. By: Rennervate / AlexX

Started by AutoPost, September 26, 2023, 12:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10888: 241-Maddie

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:
After the well-formulated and extremely justified criticism of the last Map, now a small update

stdout

I've always been curious - do you draw your maps by hand, or use a script to generate the land?

Loren Pechtel

On the previous one I was just commenting that when I saw how simple it looked I expected there was something I really didn't understand about it.

This one just has me stumped at the start.  Not enough power.  I was able to hold an inner line for a while, killed some of the emitters around the golems but then got buried by the spores, base completely obliterated in one big strike.

rennervate

Quote from: stdout on September 27, 2023, 04:42:32 PMI've always been curious - do you draw your maps by hand, or use a script to generate the land?

I'm just a simple architect and I draw by hand. but not nearly as beautiful as an artist like you.
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

rennervate

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 27, 2023, 04:56:58 PMOn the previous one I was just commenting that when I saw how simple it looked I expected there was something I really didn't understand about it.

This one just has me stumped at the start.  Not enough power.  I was able to hold an inner line for a while, killed some of the emitters around the golems but then got buried by the spores, base completely obliterated in one big strike.

I understood that ... 

Just answer these questions to yourself:

Spoiler
Just answer these questions to yourself:

If you can't defend a base at your location... what do you do?
what was missing in defense?
[close]
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX