Main Menu

wertys ideas

Started by The smoking revolver, March 11, 2010, 12:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The smoking revolver

Here are some creep types i'm going to toss around

Bouncy creep: Its a creep that comes from a special emmmiter that can jump on to a ledge above in, lets say one level. When its in the air, it can be destroyed by sams and when near the ground it only can be hit by blasters and will make it hard to chase down

armored creep: nothing new, its just tougher

Blasting creep: it can shoot, lets say micro spores at bilding on the same level

thats what i got, comments?
There is always a I in team

Twi

Bouncing: Funny, but weird. Interesting idea, though.

Armored: Problem there is that Creeper doesn't have "health".

Launcher/Whatever: Spore Cannons(you can figure it out) have been discussed. Still, sounds fun.
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

UpperKEES

Armored creeper would be like 'more creeper', so just an emitter with higher intensity.

Blasting creeper would be like a 'spore emitter', which has been suggested before (as Twi said).

Bouncing creeper wouldn't be modelled as heat (as it is now). How should it be mixed with normal creeper on the same map?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Twi

The topic's entitled "Spore Cannons" , and it's on page 2. I'd link, but I can't on the Wii.

Also, what Kees said about bouncing Creeper.

djcian

Quote from: Twi on March 11, 2010, 08:49:46 PM

Armored: Problem there is that Creeper doesn't have "health".

the creeper does not need to have health you could just set the weapons to do less damage when attacking that kind of creeper. Right?
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Twi

That's saying that it has health.

Pound-for-pound, the portion of Creeper attacked is always eliminated instantly.

One COULD, however, lower the blast radius...

The smoking revolver

what i ment was that, example 3 blasts eliminates the same amount of armoured creep that 1 does for normal creep

djcian

that was what i was saying. i thought that, blasters doing less damage = blasters not destroying as many cells of creeper, went without saying.
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

The smoking revolver