custom maps dev console while playing

Started by joiky989, August 04, 2011, 05:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joiky989

how about you were able to tweak the game with like a dev console but only for custom maps or more specificly if posible only the person making the custom maps that way you could balance it more concidering the fact that you might not know the creepers properties for the new game very well and it might be more or less powerful than you think and it is a hassle savng it loading it and tweaking over and over again then you must delete the old one or suffer the concequences of getting confused and more hassled then before.

Lord_Farin

Quote from: joiky989 on August 04, 2011, 05:22:48 PM
how about you were able to tweak the game with like a dev console but only for custom maps or more specificly if posible only the person making the custom maps that way you could balance it more concidering the fact that you might not know the creepers properties for the new game very well and it might be more or less powerful than you think and it is a hassle savng it loading it and tweaking over and over again then you must delete the old one or suffer the concequences of getting confused and more hassled then before.
This would be a nice addition maybe, as testing the map would otherwise take loads of extra time with hard maps. It could probably be a feature of the editor (like running a debug version of the map).

On a different tack I would like you to use some more punctuation as reading these sentences is not really a pleasure... It might also help you formulating your posts better; at the moment they look a bit impulsive imo.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

thepenguin

Quote from: Lord_Farin on August 04, 2011, 05:34:41 PM
Quote from: joiky989 on August 04, 2011, 05:22:48 PM
This would be a nice addition maybe, as testing the map would otherwise take loads of extra time with hard maps. It could probably be a feature of the editor (like running a debug version of the map).

On a different tack I would like you to use some more punctuation as reading these sentences is not really a pleasure... It might also help you formulating your posts better; at the moment they look a bit impulsive imo.

so, an editor bundled into the game > creeper simulator ??
We have become the creeper...

joiky989

yes but this applies to creeper one also and that might have been a thing only used by knuckle cracker plus that wasnt realy game play because you werent realy biulding anything with gainer energy

joiky989

and i would formulate better posts but i dont usualy have much time because i am playing creeper at the same time also on another note i would have been a part of this forum when creeper one came out but i didnt know it existed till a while back

crazyone76

plz use the edit button (if guests cant edit make an acount)
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpperKEES

Guests can't post. He apparently deleted his account after posting, hence the current Guest status.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

CobraKill

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 07, 2011, 10:00:06 AM
Guests can't post. He apparently deleted his account after posting, hence the current Guest status.

Actually Banned. Now you can change your name as he abused it.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.