Started by AutoPost, August 21, 2015, 10:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2418: Elo elo

Author: Your mom
Size: 128x120

Desc:

Sorrontis

No point in playing this map, there's no challenge. You have to wait a significant amount of time before you even can start nullifying things. The walls are in the way. By the time the first 2 sets of walls are removed, a fully operational base would be set up.

I would say, remove the map, and republish without the walls. Would make things more interesting.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

stdout

I played it 4 or 5 times, actually, and enjoyed the challenge of trying to beat my time each time. As a speed run map, this was actually particularly fun. My score is currently #1 and I might extend a friendly challenge to you to see if you can beat my time.  8)

radd

Beat you by 0.1 stdout! :)

I agree with what you say, though.

Sorrontis

Quote from: stdout on August 21, 2015, 12:01:55 PM
I played it 4 or 5 times, actually, and enjoyed the challenge of trying to beat my time each time. As a speed run map, this was actually particularly fun. My score is currently #1 and I might extend a friendly challenge to you to see if you can beat my time.  8)

Really? A recommendation from mr stdout means I will try it.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

Sorry Radd, took another 0.2 off your score :D

It was fun to take on Helpers challenge but all three of us used exactly the same method and exactly the same upgrades (I suspect) so kind of limited map. All good fun though.

stdout

Hate to disappoint you both but you're going to need to go back and shave 0.6 seconds to tie me.  ;D

D0m0nik

It's on!

And whatever we ultimately get Alter Old will come and shave 30 seconds off!

stdout

Quote from: D0m0nik on August 21, 2015, 01:31:03 PM
It's on!

And whatever we ultimately get Alter Old will come and shave 30 seconds off!

So true!

D0m0nik

1.5 1.7 seconds stdout 'pronounced whilst leaning against the fire place with whisky and cigar in hand'  ;D

stdout

Ouch!! I may not be able to beat this new time! (But I'll give it my best.)

D0m0nik

stdout

Well, I just tied you. Hand the cigar over.  :)

D0m0nik

haha, your welcome to it!

I think I should pinch top spot alphabetically though ;)

Always fun to have a bit of a contest, this was definitely a good map for it.

stdout

I enjoyed myself.

I just tried 5 times to shave another hair off and I just couldn't do it. I'll wait til Alter Old gets here and he'll show us how this game is played.  ;D