Custom Map #2418: Elo elo. By: Your mom

Started by AutoPost, August 21, 2015, 10:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radd

I was away for a while but I'm back now and I think I caught up with you guys.

When its the same score, how is it ordered? is it ordered by 100ths of a second and just not shown?

Sorrontis

I think it's last to have submitted gets the first spot. Or the other way around
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

stdout

I think Sorrontis is right.

Dp was first to reach 2:32.3, then I did, and finally you did, and that's the reverse of how they are currently shown.

That, or it's alphabetical (with upper case appearing after the lower case a-z names are shown.)

Sorrontis

Of course, alterold is at 2:32.1

I can't speed up past 2:35.x ... I'm assuming I need to upgrade fire rate higher. Is there an optimal balance - packet speed, build speed, fire rate.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

warren

That is weird, lexigraphically, capital letters are before lowercase letters.

Edit: I also give up: Alter_Old, what did you do?

@Sorrontis
Spoiler
Have you heard of the CN flyover trick?
[close]

Sorrontis

Of course, I just tend to forget about it. That would shave off a second or too. Thank you for the reminder!

Alter Old

Quote from: warren on August 21, 2015, 09:52:29 PM
Edit: I also give up: Alter_Old, what did you do?
I did everything the same as radd, stdout, Dp and you, War. I think three or four frame won at the expense of more accurate positioning. If you want to put someone video and we all find out.
  Frames

#
  Player
  Frames 
Alter Old
radd
stdout
Dp
War
Helper
Sorrontis
[close]
As usual, forgive for my English.

warren

Ah, how did you get that frame count? I think I can manage four frames if I really tried.

stdout

It's in the raw network data that is transferred when you view the scores, in the <time> tag.

stdout

I just went back and replayed it again, this time finally shaving another 0.1 seconds from my time. I'm still another 0.1 seconds behind Alter Old.

Sorrontis

Quote from: stdout on August 22, 2015, 08:17:01 PM
I just went back and replayed it again, this time finally shaving another 0.1 seconds from my time. I'm still another 0.1 seconds behind Alter Old.
you guys(and ladies) are insane! I'm happy where I am :P

D0m0nik

I think to get the best possible time you have to keep your CN exactly over the nullifier, I am lazy and let it drift a bit past each way and I still got bored!

warren

If only it weren't covered by a ginormous command node... You only need the command node over top precisely precisely twice. Once when the last build packet is sent, and once when the last ammo packet is sent.

stdout

War I see you joined Alter Old. Congratulations to you both, you are the kings of CW3.  ;)

Insane_Insomniac444

well, my time wasn't very good, then I got bored and set up some sprayers...and forgot I left the level running for about 17 hours...AC 600+ everywhere (except in the void of course, but void don't flow til 500+ anyways)