Creeper World User Space

Started by knucracker, September 19, 2011, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

mhm  :-*

UpperKEES

In Dutch we say: "You enforce your own luck". :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

crazyone76

I voted 5/5 and faved it
didIdoagoodjob?
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knucracker

Yep, you did a good job :)
The game just went live on their ranking boards.  It's a very tight race, so spread the word everywhere you can to vote 5 stars on CW:US.  The better the game does on Kong, the better it will do overall... and that will mean more people joining the Creeper Nation.

mopa42

Another 5 stars.
Very fun. There were a couple of maps there that I had tried before but couldn't get.

J

Your rating:
​5/5
Avg: 4.23
8,247 plays

F0R

Damn im suprized flok didnt get picked, i thought that would of been good for this game. Oh well some good maps but some kinda poor ones in my opinion

Wally

Just finished the levels, rated 5 stars because it wasn't possible to give more, added to my favorites !

Now that I'm done with CW1, CW2 and CW:US levels, what am I going to do ?? Millions of random maps ? ;)
Wally

crazyone76

Quote from: virgilw on September 20, 2011, 03:52:28 PM
The game just went live on their ranking boards.  It's a very tight race, so spread the word everywhere you can to vote 5 stars on CW:US.  The better the game does on Kong, the better it will do overall... and that will mean more people joining the Creeper Nation.
and that you win the monthly contest and win cash
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allu

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 20, 2011, 03:39:40 PM
In Dutch we say: "You enforce your own luck". :)

you say that in dutch? :)

And ofc we want virgil to win monthly prize :)

btw 5 stars

Wally

Quote from: crazyone76 on September 21, 2011, 07:31:46 AM
Quote from: virgilw on September 20, 2011, 03:52:28 PM
The game just went live on their ranking boards.  It's a very tight race, so spread the word everywhere you can to vote 5 stars on CW:US.  The better the game does on Kong, the better it will do overall... and that will mean more people joining the Creeper Nation.
and that you win the monthly contest and win cash

I hope so !
Wally

allu

Btw if you disable building packets when building collector and then reactive them. OC send about 2-7 (depends) extra building packets to it :)

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

UpperKEES

Quote from: allu on September 21, 2011, 09:37:55 AM
Btw if you disable building packets when building collector and then reactive them. OC send about 2-7 (depends) extra building packets to it :)

Quote from: Michionlion on September 21, 2011, 10:11:09 AM
that is intentional and in cw1

It's not, it's a bug that was fixed in the last CW1 patch. I'm surprised it re-appears in CW:US now....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview