Creeper World Tee Shirt

Started by knucracker, April 17, 2011, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter22222

Quote from: Discordmerch on June 07, 2011, 12:57:37 PM
Sorry for the long delay but I finally have tentative designs.  I have already sent these to KC but we felt it was important again to get community input.  So you know these are based on designs sent in by MadMag with only slight alterations.  There are only subtle differences between each one.  Let me know what you think.

Wow i love the you will be undone idea I would buy that shirt!

Discordmerch

Quote from: Hunter22222 on June 23, 2011, 12:09:13 PM
Quote from: Discordmerch on June 07, 2011, 12:57:37 PM
Sorry for the long delay but I finally have tentative designs.  I have already sent these to KC but we felt it was important again to get community input.  So you know these are based on designs sent in by MadMag with only slight alterations.  There are only subtle differences between each one.  Let me know what you think.

Wow i love the you will be undone idea I would buy that shirt!

Well then good news everybody!

As Virgil mentioned the shirt is now available for pre-order.  $5 down now will give you a $6 coupon when the shirt is ready.
http://knucklecracker.com/merch.php

Pyxis_GeeK

I dont want to seem impatient. Do you guys have any idea when the shirts will be ready? I am also curious, how many pre-orders do you have?

Discordmerch

The first run of shirts is going to be printed.  While that is happening the pre-order option is still available up until the shirts are done, so it is still $5 pre-order to get $6 off the final price.  Those that pre-ordered will be sent their code to redeem first and then I will post here that the shirts will be ready for regular order.  At that point the pre-order option will be closed.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Discordmerch

T-shirts have been printed and ready for order.  If you pre-ordered you have been sent your redemption code.  If you did not receive it please email me at info@discordmerch.com.  Go to http://knucklecracker.com/merch.php to purchase the shirts.  Thanks for everyone's input and pre-orders.  I will be sure to post here when I start working on a Creeper World 2 shirt!

Ed
Discordmerch.com

UpperKEES

Any chance this one will become available?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Discordmerch

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 08, 2011, 06:11:00 PM
Any chance this one will become available?

It's possible, the next thing I want to focus on will be a CW2 shirt so I will come up with a few different designs for scrutiny.  As always Knuckle Cracker gets the final say.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

UpperKEES

The link provided on the KnuckleCracker site links to product ID 65 (product not found), while it should be 66.

Quote from: Discordmerch on August 08, 2011, 06:17:08 PM
the next thing I want to focus on will be a CW2 shirt

But ehm, that drone is a CW2 drone....

I will come up with a few different designs for scrutiny.  As always Knuckle Cracker gets the final say.

Please consider MadMag's designs, because his are more slick. The different text fonts (like on the first one) don't fit a computer game in my opinion.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Discordmerch

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 08, 2011, 06:29:57 PM
The link provided on the KnuckleCracker site links to product ID 65 (product not found), while it should be 66.

the next thing I want to focus on will be a CW2 shirt

But ehm, that drone is a CW2 drone....

I will come up with a few different designs for scrutiny.  As always Knuckle Cracker gets the final say.

Please consider MadMag's designs, because his are more slick. The different text fonts (like on the first one) don't fit a computer game in my opinion.

That is weird, after Virgil mentioned the link was up I tested it and it worked.  Item 65 was the pre-order which I have taken down and now the link goes to item 66, strange.

I know the drone is from CW2, that is why I said it was a possibility.  :)

I like MadMag's designs so will try to utilize what he has submitted, pending community and KC approval, obviously.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Kamron3

Michionlion

they are already for sale.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!