Which types of missions do you like?

Started by Matetus, July 26, 2011, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matetus

Well,i've just registered just for this question,which types of levels do you like? The rescue pods levels or the ones in which you can take your time and just destroy the creeper?

Personally I love the ones in which i just have to destroy it,and really hate the rescue pods levels,because I'm always too slow to get them,and i just don't like to rush thing,rather like to take my time.  :)

I don't see any way to post this as a poll so i think we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way :D

UpperKEES

I like them both, but I prefer Domination missions with pods, so I need to exterminate all Creeper with more chance of losing. I like it when there's some pressure and a few 'sub-missions'.... ;)

PS: polls can only be created in the Random Discussion board.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Blaze

I like Domination, as I love to take my time and build 50+ of everything and decimate everything in my path! :D

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Blaze on July 26, 2011, 05:44:21 PM
I like Domination, as I love to take my time and build 50+ of everything and decimate everything in my path! :D
Domination ftw!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Jay the Juggernaut

Probably experimental maps where you have to 'think with mirrors'. ;)
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

Michionlion

hmm.... i don't know my favorite, but it IS fun to just explode the whole map...... ;)

@jay, i think he means in cw1, but maybe that could apply too.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Michionlion on July 26, 2011, 09:23:00 PM
hmm.... i don't know my favorite, but it IS fun to just explode the whole map...... ;)

Are you sure he's not talking about cw2... oh, wait, he said pods, not capsules. lol.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

mthw2vc

Considering where this was posted... ;)

I don't mind playing a well-designed map of either category.

Mare

Domination is a little boring because all you do is kill creeper and emitters.
I like acquisition better due to the fact that you have to get something before something bad happens to that something.

But the truth is...As long as its a fun mission, I will like it!!!
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

J

A well designed domination/acquisition map is better then a bad disigned domination/acquisition map.
So both are good for me.

Jay the Juggernaut

Quote from: Michionlion on July 26, 2011, 09:23:00 PM

....oh. Sorry. In CW1 I liked that one pod level. I think it was called Corvus.
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

Ranakastrasz

I prefer acquisition missions, or cw1 type missions (have to power invulnerable objects to win, if they lose your network, they discharge) since I prefer missions where you have to reach a goal, but never really have the upper-hand to totally *win*