Official CW2 dictionary

Started by thepenguin, May 14, 2011, 03:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

Quote from: Emmote on May 27, 2011, 01:03:38 PM
The' first time you encounter drones you already see a PhG and PaG combined and in I've only played a couple of the bonus missions, and obviously none of the code maps, so yeah I didn't know that.

I guess that PhG's and DrG's can both send out packets. So I guess you could ignore the PaG abbreviation.
There are also gate's that send phantoms and drones and not all gates send packets, day 20, only 2 of them do. Mayby there's also a gate (editor/code) that can do it all.

ontheworld

Quote from: Sqaz on May 27, 2011, 10:28:42 AM
The' first time you encounter drones you already see a PhG and PaG combined and in Minion Surprise you can see a PaG and DrG. And in the coming Code Maps this also happens very very often.
But nonetheless I do like the abbreviations ;)

Quote from: J on May 27, 2011, 01:43:30 PM
There are also gate's that send phantoms and drones

reading, it's hard isn't it  ;)

thepenguin

Quote from: crazyone76 on May 27, 2011, 10:34:25 AM
who is that auzrel..... WHAT??!!?!?!??!?!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

use search, first person to use it
We have become the creeper...

thepenguin

Quote from: Grauniad on May 27, 2011, 11:12:20 AM
There are several inaccuracies in this thread - for one, a quick search will reveal that Karsten75 *never* made one post with the word "greeper" in it.

There is an old 2009 post by "The Smoking Revolver" which I imagine is more a typo than anything else, and then ThePenguin started using the word. AFAICS, apart from a small group of people, no-one else uses that word either.

thank you for your corrections, Grauniad

UpperKEES

Why keep a reference to the Assault Ship (AS) now it's called Liberation Ship?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Ranakastrasz

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2011, 07:00:51 AM
For the same reason we have 5 names for Conversion Bombs?

thepenguin

Quote from: Ranakastrasz on May 28, 2011, 08:33:12 AM
Quote from: UpperKEES on May 28, 2011, 07:00:51 AM

no, for the reason that some people might get mixed up (and so then people can look it up in the dictionary :))

UpperKEES

Quote from: Ranakastrasz on May 28, 2011, 08:33:12 AM

Yeah, pretty useless.

Quote from: thepenguin on May 28, 2011, 08:35:24 AM
no, for the reason that some people might get mixed up (and so then people can look it up in the dictionary :))

It's more likely that people get mixed up by looking at this dictionary, because it's always called Liberation Ship in the story maps.

Krell

so no adding rift launching?

thepenguin

MadMag

You must change the dictionary... Greeper has nothing to do with Anti-Creeper. I see people write about Greeper, what is Greeper? Good Creeper? Nothing is called Good Creeper.

ontheworld

Quote from: MadMag on June 01, 2011, 01:11:46 PM
You must change the dictionary... Greeper has nothing to do with Anti-Creeper. I see people write about Greeper, what is Greeper? Good Creeper? Nothing is called Good Creeper.
qft

MadMag

UpperKEES

I recently switched to using 'anti-Creeper' as well, just because it's the official terminology, but I actually prefer good/friendly Creeper.

It's kind of soft and cloudy and doesn't bite at all. I keep some jars of it at home and my cats love to play with it.

ontheworld

I must honestly say, my eyes get worse everythime I see the G word... Not you Grauniad =)