Im looking for... post what your seeking, lets help eachother out.

Started by Extremist_Pain, July 03, 2011, 11:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Extremist_Pain

Lets let this one grow.

Im looking for a max emitter, max drone strength, max drone count, all build direction. i wanna work hard for the win. anyone got the code?

crazyone76

go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpperKEES

Because you won't find it. Chances are very small you'll find all maximums (or within 1% of it) in just one map.

We suggested a search feature for code maps in the beta board, but this hasn't been implemented (yet), so I'm afraid you have to keep clicking that random button for the next few months. ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Extremist_Pain

Quote from: crazyone76 on July 04, 2011, 03:36:35 AM
and why couldnt you search in the other threads?
created this one so we can ask each other given what we are looking for, rather than digging threw several pages.

Ebon Heart

I'd like to find a good map where you aren't really threatened until later on, maybe everything's buried, so you have lots of time to prepare, but all hell breaks lose when you let everything out.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Extremist_Pain

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on July 05, 2011, 12:09:21 AM
I'd like to find a good map where you aren't really threatened until later on, maybe everything's buried, so you have lots of time to prepare, but all hell breaks lose when you let everything out.
stay away from experimentals. other than that ill keep looking for one. id say check high out put emmiters. high drone count/strength would screw you up pretty bad too. ill have to find a few codes for you. give me a day or two.

Kithros

The only way these maps can exist is if there is an extreme shortage of space at the beginning - even then it's usually fairly easy to defend yourself, it just becomes very long to push through it.

Extremist_Pain

try as garden big. from the looks of it.
EDIT its not, but it may be what your looking for

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Extremist_Pain on July 09, 2011, 07:49:21 PM
try as garden big. from the looks of it.
EDIT its not, but it may be what your looking for
Ty pain, that's exactly what I'm looking for.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Eric

I found 3 maps you might like if not let me know what to keep an eye out for

Long Island City New York USA

Long Island City New York US

Long Island City New York U

on large/high one of them has 33 drones!

I just found them and have not played any yet but ill give them a shot tonight

Extremist_Pain

Quote from: Eric on July 09, 2011, 08:24:04 PM
I found 3 maps you might like if not let me know what to keep an eye out for

Long Island City New York USA

Long Island City New York US

Long Island City New York U

on large/high one of them has 33 drones!

I just found them and have not played any yet but ill give them a shot tonight
i like them but they arent as high as im aiming for. i want max out. lol i want one that will be a challenge, not a drawn out match... let me know what you come up with. and try Long Isla large/high

Eric

Quote from: Extremist_Pain on July 09, 2011, 09:09:29 PM
Quote from: Eric on July 09, 2011, 08:24:04 PM

i like them but they arent as high as im aiming for. i want max out. lol i want one that will be a challenge, not a drawn out match... let me know what you come up with. and try Long Isla large/high

this might be a bit better... and ill keep looking.

toy think box high/large