drones

Started by crazyone76, February 10, 2010, 11:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sniper

Aurzel: U would like iif it would go there only on double click -  and one click will let me sent it anywhere. This way I can use one drone to bomb regularly some pool and the other to be used where it is needed.
If you think noone watchs you, my agents will get bonus.

Aurzel

personally i dont like the idea of any method to make the drone bomb the same area over and over without the player doing anything, micro becomes macro

Sniper

Oh, not that way. It only means that if you have drone ready, you can send it to beacon by double-click. If you do not move beacon, it means that you dont have to move the mouse to same area again and again and only use double click. That is all.

Note: on the other hand pro-players can use drones so good that they are still on run or rearming. It is only matter of management. It is the question if it is positive to place unreasonable obstructions to not-pro-players. For good score you will nearly never use repeated run on same place :-)

Aurzel

oh i see what you mean, yeah actually that's pretty good, it'd be useful for example if there's one deep crater then you can bomb it, then when you see it filling up double click and the run begins again

Sniper

Sqaz

Quote from: Aurzel on February 18, 2010, 10:50:37 AM
oh i see what you mean, yeah actually that's pretty good, it'd be useful for example if there's one deep crater then you can bomb it, then when you see it filling up double click and the run begins again

Wow :o, then you would save almost two seconds of your valuable time because you don't have to aim the drones.

Aurzel

give the dog his bone sqaz

Sqaz

But it's quasi useless, Virgil would better put it's time in building CW 2 and searching for world peace.

TheBuilder

world peace?  u in the wrong forum for that my freind.

This would be a useful idea, I know it would save me time.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

crazyone76

indeed what if the creeper is breaking your defence line and you need to bomb it quickly and you accidently double click
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sqaz

Quote from: crazyone76 on February 19, 2010, 12:11:45 PM
indeed what if the creeper is breaking your defence line and you need to bomb it quickly and you accidently double click

Then you're just stupid :P.

Aurzel

nope, then you're siccles ;)

TheBuilder

only those who call someone an insult, are that insult.

They said, "Life."

Aurzel

you calling me stupid builder? >.>
anyway lets get this back on topic

TheBuilder

not u zel, the guy that said "then ur stupid"

They said, "Life."