Planet "Hope" High Score

Started by jecowa, February 15, 2010, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecowa

How did people like UpperKEES and Siccles get more than 9830 points? You don't really have control over anything on that map.

Kamron3

Speed through the instructions I guess.

_k

Karsten75

UpperKEES

Quote from: Kamron3 on February 15, 2010, 11:01:10 PM
Speed through the instructions I guess.

I actually don't speed through the instructions at all, as I always pause the game. ;)

Quote from: jecowa on February 15, 2010, 08:37:06 PM
You don't really have control over anything on that map.

You might have more control than you think you have....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

SPIFFEN

They know the game to well ,
so they do every thing right in the right moment to get so good scores .

You'll see that you will improve your own scores alot when you learn the game as good as them .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

hi

there is a bug on hope. if you click 1 when it tells you to build the collector you can place it wherever you want.  But there isn't any other level with such a bug... The hope highscore can only be reached by bugusing but all the others are legetimate.

jecowa

Quote from: hi on February 16, 2010, 01:40:34 PM
there is a bug on hope. if you click 1 when it tells you to build the collector you can place it wherever you want.  But there isn't any other level with such a bug... The hope highscore can only be reached by bugusing but all the others are legetimate.

It worked. I 9865 points with this tip. That's the same as the person in forth place on the high score chart.

Twi

Just did that bug, but now Odin City isn't moving when the Rift activates...
Yeah, I know this is old.
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!