physically impossible scores

Started by reebster, April 03, 2010, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

Quote from: Beoir on December 02, 2010, 10:18:46 PM
Great game just a shame that the skill of the masters isn't
necessarily reflected in the high scores due to a few idiots

Yep, it's indeed a shame, but you'll see the same thing for almost any game on the net. Hackers seem to like games as well, but they're too busy hacking to really improve their skills. ;)

Quote from: Beoir on December 02, 2010, 10:18:46 PM
ps: It will be a long time before my name appears in the top 100   :-[

No worries, most people don't even try after beating all maps (and maybe again on Double Down). After that you'll most likely love to play some custom maps or some Chronom maps. Both is allowed as well! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Flyboy

Now I've seen it all............  "Anonymous" has posted a score of 10,000 for Tucana.  Totally impossible!!!!!

Blaze

Yeah, but it took him 30 tries.
That, and he hacked.

Michionlion

and how do you know this, exactly?
:P
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

UpperKEES

Quote from: Michionlion on December 09, 2010, 12:18:50 AM
and how do you know this, exactly?

Maybe by looking at the highscore tables?  ::)

Quote from: Flyboy on December 09, 2010, 12:13:14 AM
Now I've seen it all............  "Anonymous" has posted a score of 10,000 for Tucana.  Totally impossible!!!!!

Yeah, yeah....

We all know it now, so let's not give these losers more attention than they deserve. Come back when you've beaten Kapoios' scores! ;D
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Blaze

I do this to all the hackers.

*Stands and points*

Darkhole

Since hackers aren't posting 10000 after 10000 I think they are specifically using speed hacks...
At utter war with the creepers. Currently experimenting with mortar targetting AI.