Main Menu

story

Started by J, April 09, 2010, 10:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

I want to make a story (and mayby other players too) and for that i have created this list.

Ending text (for if you win and mayby as you lose)
Creeper Nexus (simply a bigger emitter)
Time line (that after some time a message/artifact/tech appears)

Whith this things you can build your own maps like Loki.

UpperKEES

The Nexus just looks different; you can set the intensity of a normal emitter to 1000, which you probably know (and is much stronger than the Nexus on Loki).

I agree with the other two proposals, but they've been suggested before. I'm not sure if there's gonna be an update with new functionality like an ending text, as I read here that Virgil is spending all of his time on a new game; a sequel of CW. Maybe some suggestions made here will be taken into account during development.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

J

Ok. Mayby it is the reason that there are no updates for the game last month. :'(
But I like a new game like CW. :D ;D 8) :P :)

Daos

The closest way to timelines is placing artefacts on a certain distance that could only be reached after x Seconds.

The closest way to an ending text is placing an artefact on top of a totem that could be activated at last.

mothwentbad

ooh, it's in the works? That is good. I look forward to details.

F0R

to bad there is only 1 boss lvl

J

You can discussion further on the topic all the things I like that going to be changed

Quote from: Daos on April 09, 2010, 03:39:49 PM
The closest way to an ending text is placing an artefact on top of a totem that could be activated at last.
On the map I want it you can choose all totems at last.  (5 totems)