Cool Bases or Structures

Started by Sammygood, June 18, 2011, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammygood

I found that while I was playing one of the bonus missions i was making quite a cool base without trying to. Just wondering if anyone else likes making awesome bases or things like that.

Edit: I know that I'm doing that map weirdly, just wanted to try this out

morganbond

i do sometimes...but not usualy. (that is really awesome)

Sw1fT

CobraKill

Not really time effective, but this pretty much is the appeal of CW to some including me ;)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

BoostBreed75

These are my coolest! Wanted to also note darkbeam can't kill LS. And when two darkbeams are fed through the same mirrors against one another. I only had one blow up... oddly enough the one with the longest path to be traced back was killed.

CobraKill

I got bored and was trying to beat a code map (July 4, 1776 Large/High) without using dark beams. (I have them incase something goes wrong). I want to make an outpost type base, but I can't get anywhere. So far I'm at a stalemate:

UpperKEES

Probably any emitter (strongest found so far = ~800M) can be beaten by just using regular weapons. I've beaten a 500M titan, but you'll need 160+ energy per second (which means you need to save some crystal energy and a map that allows you to build in any direction), many more launchers and quite some patience. It's good fun though!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

CobraKill

Quote from: UpperKEES on June 20, 2011, 02:08:47 PM
Probably any emitter (strongest found so far = ~800M) can be beaten by just using regular weapons. I've beaten a 500M titan, but you'll need 160+ energy per second (which means you need to save some crystal energy and a map that allows you to build in any direction), many more launchers and quite some patience. It's good fun though!

no it's an easy level, i just waited to long (I was bored)

WreeperCorld

Boost breed, the first screen shot (the monkey face) is pure genius :D