Knuckle Cracker Wiki

Started by knucracker, December 27, 2009, 04:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dranar

The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

NoobSauce

I noticed you tried to drop a chatbox on a page...  I think you might need to go over the instructions again, it says something about putting it in /ip$ or something.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Dranar

Yeah, i'm still trying to do it  >:(.

Dranar

Quote from: NoobSauce on December 31, 2009, 11:42:59 PM
I'll delete the forum.  If you need it back suddenly, holler and I can undelete it.

I've just tried adding planet list to the forum Strategy Guides > Planet Guides, but it adds the planet list page in the Strategy Guides page, not the Planet Guides page.  :-\

I don't really know how all this html stuff works  :).\

Can someone fix it for me? Thanks.

DukeEgr93

Quick Question for Virgil - are you OK with screenshots of the different planets/layouts from the core game on the wiki or would you prefer to reserve those for folks who register their copy?  I wanted to ask before spending a lot of time screenshotting and uploading  :)

knucracker

Any screen shots should be fine to add to the wiki.

Siccles

short question: is it possible to put embed videos on the wiki page? if yes I would like to do some how-to videos for the missions.

But i dont know how to record the game in video form, so could someone please give me a guide for it?

Mfg
Siccles

edit: guide isnot needed anymore, ive found a tool and tested it, and it works perfectly.

But i still need confirmation that videos (if yes --- which formats?) can be embed on the wikipedia page, otherwise it makes no sense to start recording.

Dranar

Yeh, it has a video option on it. When you edit a page, it has a little format bar and stuff at the top. It's next to the insert picture button.

archn

Just checked it out - looks good.  I hope to add some content if I get a chance one day in the future.

crazyone76

go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoobSauce

And whose fault is that?

Anyway, the wiki isn't going to grow if people don't edit it.  I only really pay attention to the wiki when there's a recent edit - I can't fill up all those pages at once.  Much easier for me to spellcheck the recent edits.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

kiddo150

I finished the section about Loki 12-14 minutes ago :D

It even has the strategy I used for that map. ;)

SPIFFEN

Maybe the WIKI would be used more if it was easyier to find ?
( An link to it on the forum mainpage might help )

And there are some post in the forum that could be added to it i think ,
like how to make an custom background and so on ... ( if it is'nt there already =P )

Sorry , just wanted to bump this , so maybe someone start useing it =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Michionlion

yeah, i've been updating it, trying to get a couple vids on and updated some of the planets.  a link onthe home page would be really useful too.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!