Custom Map: Hard Art 8: Mooon

Started by AutoPost, November 17, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisherck

Quote from: UpperKEES on November 24, 2010, 06:50:01 AM
Thanks JM! :)

Improving your score by 30 minutes indeed isn't bad at all! I bet you changed your strategy as well during your various attempts. I'm still puzzling where to improve mine to be able to beat Fisherck's time.

Next map will be released today. It's the last one in the Hard Art series, but there's more to come! 8)

You must be using a different tactic, because after playing the map, I thought that I could drop at least another minute, if not more...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

UpperKEES

Quote from: snowmaker (JM) on November 24, 2010, 09:20:49 AM
better use of relays, moving OC, pick up the upgrades sooner, securing the bottom left corner sooner...

Yep, those were exactly the things I was considering (or just executed badly during my previous attempts). It will probably take a few days before I'll have the time to experiment though....

Quote from: Fisherck on November 24, 2010, 09:32:04 AM
You must be using a different tactic, because after playing the map, I thought that I could drop at least another minute, if not more...

Yeah, yeah! Rub it in! ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DethbyIT

Survived!
Another great map from UK (with kudos to MM).

That was a lot of fun and I will be back to play it again.

Thank you,
dbit

Miss Melissa

WOW, that took me forever to get to. i must be losing my touch!  ;) .. two mins longer than when Kees first sent me the map.
to all the ppl who left me compliments.. thank you. tho, since im not particularly fond of the painting (since my dad said it looked like a mad cow and thats all i see when i look at it now) all kudos should go to Kees for making it an enjoyable and challenging map. THANK YOU  ;D

UpperKEES

Quote from: Miss Melissa on December 29, 2010, 04:31:30 AM
WOW, that took me forever to get to. i must be losing my touch!  ;) .. two mins longer than when Kees first sent me the map.

Oh, I thought it took you about 30 mins the first time, just like myself....

Quote from: Miss Melissa on December 29, 2010, 04:31:30 AM
to all the ppl who left me compliments.. thank you. tho, since im not particularly fond of the painting (since my dad said it looked like a mad cow and thats all i see when i look at it now) all kudos should go to Kees for making it an enjoyable and challenging map. THANK YOU  ;D

And thanks to you for providing excellent paintings to create Hard Art 2 & 8! I really enjoyed making them. :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

NNR_Alex

Well not a good score by any means but I'm just happy I beat another one of UpperKEES great maps.  I kinda just fumbled my way through this one, I got a mortar up but then I had a drone going as well to try and keep the other corners of the playing field under control while slowly expanding.  Eventually I got 3 drones up and running, after that it was just a matter of time.