Creeper World User Space

Started by knucracker, September 19, 2011, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

See here for the announcement post:
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=8164.0

This is the long awaited second release of a CW based flash game.  It took many days to select among the thousands of custom maps to choose the ones that would end up in the flash game.  I started with the nominations that have been made over the last few months, and narrowed down the choices from there.  I think the select few that made it into the game represent a nice diverse set.  They look good, they play well... they are just plain fun, no doubt about it.

I will naturally be following this flash game up with a CW2 based flash game in the months to come.  But starting tomorrow, CW:US will be front and center!

UpperKEES

Will you also write a blog about it?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

Yep, I'll also do a blog post with images, etc.  Basically, starting tomorrow I'll do everything I can to spread word of the game.

Ranakastrasz

Just posted about this on Kongregate Training Sim, since the first page lacked anything about it.

knucracker

Btw, CW:US contains 13 total missions.  12 + 1 tutorial.  The 12 are divided into three levels of difficulty.

allu

I dont see the game on knogregate. Is something wrong?

Michionlion

probaby not on the stroke of midnight... its only 9:40 AM in North Carolina (where v lives).
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

I'm thinking about posting it at around 2:00pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).  That would be 6:00pm GMT.  That gives the European allies time to see it this evening and tonight and also lets the east coast of the US pick it up as the work and school days come to a close.

That, and I'm still writing all of the text,etc for the submission, blog post, tweet, facebook... :)

Michionlion

good.  we have a time! (which is rare) ;)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

Don't forget to vote, post a positive comment, share all over the social media sites... yada, yada.
If we get a good coordinated effort going, we should be able to make a splash.

CobraKill

My map didn't make it. :(

Looks great though V.

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Grauniad

11 maps out of over 4,500. Your chances were slim...:) 
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon