Main Menu

Loki scores

Started by Karasu, August 31, 2010, 05:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Is it possible to split the scoreboard for Loki between those who used Thor and those who didn't?

Karsten75

Not gonna happen. CW has had most of the fixes and improvements. Besides, it doesn't matter how one wins, only that one wins.

Karasu

Fair enough, but I thought it would be interesting to see what the best Thorless score is.

But meh.

Karsten75

Quote from: Karasu on August 31, 2010, 06:06:05 PM
Fair enough, but I thought it would be interesting to see what the best Thorless score is.

But meh.

If you search this site, I think Fischerck reported beating it without Thor on DD in <10 minutes. :)

Fisherck

Quote from: Fisherck on August 14, 2010, 02:52:29 PM
I went on a cruise and had some extra time so I decided to go through the story again (I have a notebook). I cut every time in half for all the levels, except for Hope. And I decided to have some fun with Loki. I started the old fashioned way, and beat it with thor. Then I beat it without thor and actually beat my last time (best time now 9:52). Now with the fun beginning, I turned double down on and beat it with thor. Lastly as you might have already guessed, I finished with double down no thor. I was about 10:50. So I finished by beating it four ways. ;D

He he. what can I say, I had to much time on my hands. I beat it in 9:52.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

UpperKEES

It would be even nicer when the cheaters would be removed for the scoreboard....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DarthVader12

How do you cheat on score board??? Always thought it was impossible. By the way I would never cheat.

UpperKEES

Memory manipulations before the score is sent. There's not much that can be done about this but cleaning the scoreboard every now and then.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview