CW2 Unit moving Bug

Started by Ranakastrasz, May 21, 2011, 09:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranakastrasz

If you try to move a unit, then in the middle of the flight, tell it to land at the point where it is, it deselected, but ignores the order.

Michionlion

you can not move a unit to the place it occupies, even if it is moving somewhere else.
i don't know if this is a bug or not...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

It is a substantial change from CW1 that units cannot select their current location as a destination. It isn't a "good thing" necessarily, but that's what it is, unless Virgil can make it different.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

UpperKEES

Yeah, this has been brought up several times before (in beta) and unfortunately it's inherent to the way unit movement is implemented. It can indeed be pretty annoying to not be able to undo a unit movement or just let a unit land on its current location without it moving to the next cell first. This is especially the case when you saved your game while units are moving.... Hopefully this gets adjusted in a later build.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview