Sound and Stats

Started by tingmakpuk, May 18, 2010, 11:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingmakpuk

Let me qualify these recommendations with some praise:  Great game; nice price.  Five stars.

Two things would make it perfect...

A universal music mute:  The music is nice, but after an hour of game time, I'm ready to turn on itunes.  Whenever you finish a level, you can't mute the menu, and you have to remute every new level. 

Stats that compare current level play with previous level play:  I could give or take the stats that show up in the existing post-level graph.  I'd much rather see how I my time compared to my previous efforts.

SPIFFEN

Down left there is an mute menu music text , next to ver: 0380
And in game you just click the note down right .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

UpperKEES

That's only for the menu music. Every time you restart a map, the music will also start again, regardless the music settings (the note down right you mention).
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 19, 2010, 01:57:19 PM
That's only for the menu music. Every time you restart a map, the music will also start again, regardless the music settings (the note down right you mention).

In the options for the game you can set the music volume to zero.  Voila - no more music.

J

Quote from: Karsten75 on May 19, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: UpperKEES on May 19, 2010, 01:57:19 PM

In the options for the game you can set the music volume to zero.  Voila - no more music.
Quote from: tingmakpuk on May 18, 2010, 11:06:54 PM
The music is nice, but after an hour of game time, I'm ready to turn on itunes.