New player (bug included)

Started by Noir, May 02, 2010, 09:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noir

Hi everyone,

I just got the game and it is very addicting i must say.
I am doing the missions now and in Ursa something weird happened. I started the mission and there were no creeper coming even though I saw the spawns...now i have a ridiculous high score and i was hoping someone could remove that from the leader board since I think the field was bugged. I restarted the mission and then of course I had a more normal score.

Did anyone else got this problem?

Karsten75

Scores age off.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - enjoy while it lasts.

As for the bug, never heard that before.

Noir

Thanks for your quick reply, i will just ignore it ^^.

enjoy while it lasts? The game is ending?...oh well, can always make maps to keep playing and there are a ton of maps out here to explore :)

UpperKEES

The game isn't ending at all for the reason you mention yourself: tons of custom maps out there to play! A sequel is already being developed. :)

Karsten probably means that you should enjoy that bug if you encounter it again, because it will be fixed when reproducible (which I doubt at the moment).
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Noir

Pfew...that is good to hear, seems like a lot of ppl are enjoying the game. But yeah, i couldn't reproduce it for now. I saw somewhere there was a pause bug that got removed...oh well, maybe the next update will be "new and improved". Maybe they should save the current rankings as "exploit rankings" and start with a clean one. Is kind of fun to have some competition other then with yourself.