Main Menu

Total scores

Started by Karsten75, February 10, 2010, 04:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

While I have total scores for Story, Mission and Special Ops that are somewhere in the upper part of the leader table, my scores do not appear in the leader table. Is this because I possibly forgot to submit some of the planets' scores?  If so, how can i correct this without replaying all the planets and submitting all the scores?

Siccles

UpperKEES

You can compare the individual planet scores on your pc with those in the leader board and only replay those that you forgot to send. The totals are calculated on the server.

I've played some maps on the laptop of my girlfriend and these scores add up to my total without any problem, so the totals on my pc at home are actually lower than the totals on the server.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Quote from: UpperKEES on February 11, 2010, 08:09:47 AM
You can compare the individual planet scores on your pc with those in the leader board and only replay those that you forgot to send. The totals are calculated on the server.

I've played some maps on the laptop of my girlfriend and these scores add up to my total without any problem, so the totals on my pc at home are actually lower than the totals on the server.

The server keeps only the top 100 list. SO I may not see all my scores on the server.

UpperKEES

Ah, that might make it more difficult. Did you enter a group name? If so, this will filter your scores for you. Otherwise I guess it will be hard to find out.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview