knuckle-cracker: wimp consiering purchasing

Started by jrodman, April 05, 2010, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trippynet

Crikey, you spend nearly 10 minutes per map playing in pause mode? I do use pause mode here and there - especially at the beginning of maps for strategic play, but I doubt I actually play a map for more than a minute in pause mode.

Still! A lot of it depends on the kind of player you are. I've seen that Octan has been a difficult level for some people, yet I breezed through it first time. All about the strategy I guess!

SPIFFEN

Many maps would'nt been play or finnished if it was'nt for the pause button .
So that button might be 1 of the reasons of the popularity of this game =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

Quote from: Trippynet on April 10, 2010, 07:45:16 PM
Crikey, you spend nearly 10 minutes per map playing in pause mode? I do use pause mode here and there - especially at the beginning of maps for strategic play, but I doubt I actually play a map for more than a minute in pause mode.

Still! A lot of it depends on the kind of player you are. I've seen that Octan has been a difficult level for some people, yet I breezed through it first time. All about the strategy I guess!

Good for you. I have found that making decisions, building units and placing them while paused shaves my time substantially.

Katra

I use pause for building too - mostly at the beginning - but maybe a minute or so per map.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

nic nac

depends on the layout of the map. one or two kinda require it, else they're inhuman.
logical S... means big S... - me

UpperKEES

Use of the pause button also depends on your playing style. When I just like to play I only use it 1-2 times in the beginning, but when I try to set a highscore, the time I pause is probably equal to the time the game runs.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview