Statistic displays

Started by Ranakastrasz, October 21, 2010, 07:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranakastrasz

First of all, The current displays are ok, but There are different stats, or additional stats that I at least would perfer

Collection
, Fine as is
Depletion, I Don't know how It is calculated, being that it is a multiple of .5, although it seems to be how many packets were created last second. This one I would like to be replaced with demand, or some similar word, being the number of packet's requested in the last second. This would be more useful to me at least, seeing as if you had surplus energy, it would be the same as depletion is now, but if you were in deficit, then it would display how much is wanted, and with simply subtraction, you can see how much more collection you need/ how fast deficit is growing, ect.
Deficit, I recently figured out how it works, being that it is the number of requests in the packet request queue.

As for the four timeline stats, Energy produced, energy expended, creeper coverage, creeper killed, I would like those to change a bit

energy produced and expended shouldnt be total at the point, but for that second, along with adding energy balance (somehow displaying stored/deficit)
As for creeper coverage, and creeper killed, those are fine.

UpperKEES

You probably know no new functionality will be added anymore to CW1? CW2 will be released in a few months....

Regarding your question:

Deficit = total number of requested packets that couldn't be depleted (so your 'demand', only not per second but in total). This means you have in fact everything you asked for. ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Ranakastrasz

Thats not quite what I meant, but because there will be no new functionality added, It doesn't matter anyway. Never mind.