Tutorial Series

Started by wessew, July 17, 2010, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wessew

I read the thread called tutorial series earlier and thought of some way to do something like what was said. Instead of having a whole forum or whatever it is called posted and created, instead, maybe an easier option would be to have one of the more experienced guys, or those that seem to have their names higher up on the list more often, create a series of maps with different scenarios and describing the best way to get through that particular scenario the quickest. You could probably describe what to do through artifacts. Also, what i said earlier isn't what we are limited to. There could be topics such as how to advance or how to keep from starvation etc.

So if the forum didn't pass or whatever maybe the more experienced can look into this. ;D
Fish all day sleep all night

Karsten75

There used to be a wiki with some of that stuff. Not sure if it still exists or is being maintained or whatever...

UpperKEES

Most other interesting topics about the game mechanics can be found in the Gameplay Discussion board. I don't think anybody will start a series of maps to explain things, because about all aspects of the game something has been written already. Apart from that this game will soon be followed up by CW2.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

wessew

well its worth a shot and would still help those that purchase cw2 because if an expert teaches some of the advanced things that aren't mentioned even then people would benefit. Anybody who has "mastered" or next to it and reads this thread should give it a thought
Fish all day sleep all night