Loki, the hard way.

Started by Auron, March 07, 2010, 11:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auron

So I saw a video of some one who had managed to beat Loki without Thor, so I decided to do it and are the end results. Now I want to see some one pull this off in double mode.

ElderKingpin

Why did he spam speeds? i thought they max out at 4
I am the ultimate lurker.

Why? I joined in 2009. And i have less than 15 posts. Booyah.

Auron

They don't seem to, I was messing around with it and they at least appear to keep having an effect above four, I often have six, deeming four to be to slow for my tastes, my usual max is 10, but I decided to spam everything, if you look, I could store 1600 energy at the end.

UpperKEES

The default speed is 2 and every additional speed injector adds 0.5 to the speed of your packets. So with 4 of them you double your packet speed and with 8 of them you triple it.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

djcian

grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Trippynet

Aye, I did it myself earlier on. Didn't bother to cap any of the emitters, just used a combination of lots of blasters to circle the creeper nexus, 5 drones to keep it at bay, a couple of mortars for extra punch and then a ring of collectors to activate all of the totems. It's good fun to do, if nothing else to see the alternative ending text seeing as there's no Thor flying around to finish off the story.