Considering purchase...

Started by Bile, April 09, 2010, 10:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bile

I love the game so far, and want to play the rest of the story mode and custom games. I absolutely love strategy games, so this is right up my alley. The only thing keeping me from buying the game, is that I want to know if I will be able to download it onto both of my computers.

Bile

Anybody know? There's been a few views to the thread.. x.x Only real question I have for it is will I be able to put the game on my laptop and my desktop? Or is it 10 bucks per computer?

UpperKEES

As far as I understood you are allowed to use it on multiple computers within your household. Have fun! :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Bile

SPIFFEN

I think there is an thread about this where there is somone who have the game on his girlfriends computer as well ,
but i think the problem was about the score or something .
So it shouldnt be a problem to have the game on 2 computers ,
maybe someone can post an link to the thread for this .

If not , try to search the forum , then you should find it .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

Quote from: Bile on April 09, 2010, 10:25:07 AM
I love the game so far, and want to play the rest of the story mode and custom games. I absolutely love strategy games, so this is right up my alley. The only thing keeping me from buying the game, is that I want to know if I will be able to download it onto both of my computers.

Quote from: Bile on April 09, 2010, 10:33:52 AM
Anybody know? There's been a few views to the thread.. x.x Only real question I have for it is will I be able to put the game on my laptop and my desktop? Or is it 10 bucks per computer?

Geez guy ,patience is a virtue!  :)

Here is what VirgilW (game author) have to say: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=462.msg3606#msg3606

Xylnalya

Which is a funny thing, since the game's license says you're only allowed to install it on one machine.

Trippynet

Well, I've installed it onto 2 PCs. Both are PCs that I use, hence only one copy is ever in use at a time.