My last map upload

Started by cquante, June 18, 2010, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cquante

Hey guys! I think I uploaded the wrong map.  I meant to upload my map "Lack of Faith", and instead it looks like I may have uploaded Karsten75s map "Leap of Faith".  Please delete that one, and I've uploaded the correct one.

The scores submitted were for my map.

Thanks!

cquante

Quote from: cquante on June 18, 2010, 02:10:07 AM
Hey guys! I think I uploaded the wrong map.  I meant to upload my map "Lack of Faith", and instead it looks like I may have uploaded Karsten75s map "Leap of Faith".  Please delete that one, and I've uploaded the correct one.

The scores submitted were for my map.

Thanks!

Scratch that! I think i submitted the right map, but gave it the wrong name when submitting via the form.  The correct name for the map should be Lack of Faith.

UpperKEES

It is indeed your map, but for some reason the Map Approval Tool doesn't let me change the name.

So would you like me to approve it with this name ("Leap of Faith"), or would you like to upload a new one with the correct name? In that case I'll reject this one.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

cquante

Let me upload with the correct name.

Thx!

UpperKEES

Okay, previous one rejected. New one will be approved immediately after uploading.

cquante

Okay, in my rush to upload the map again, I uploaded without title and opening text set. Can you reject that one, and I'll upload a more "professional" one?

Thx.

UpperKEES

Ehm, I just noticed it coming in, checked the name and description that were fine this time and approved it, because I figured the rest would be fine as well.... :( I can't undo an approval, so I would have to ask Virgil, but I am rather reluctant because he is so busy lately and he's already doing some corrections to another map.

I've been reviewing maps for about 6 hours now and I have to be honest: this is all not necessary when people play their maps before submitting. I just don't understand why people don't.... I also like to enjoy my Friday evening....

cquante

Quote from: UpperKEES on June 18, 2010, 05:31:55 PM
Ehm, I just noticed it coming in, checked the name and description that were fine this time and approved it, because I figured the rest would be fine as well.... :( I can't undo an approval, so I would have to ask Virgil, but I am rather reluctant because he is so busy lately and he's already doing some corrections to another map.

I've been reviewing maps for about 6 hours now and I have to be honest: this is all not necessary when people play their maps before submitting. I just don't understand why people don't.... I also like to enjoy my Friday evening....

I appreciate your efforts. BTW I do play my maps before submitting, however in this case, I didn't check as throughly as I normally do. Sorry about that.

UpperKEES

Okay, no problem. Maybe you can post the opening text in the map comments so people still have a chance to read it.