cw image not displaying?

Started by Michionlion, July 12, 2011, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

I reloaded the page a couple times... so its not my computer or something (or maybe it is I don't know).  But maybe where the image is hosted or something went down?  I don't know.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Shroom Agent 27

What are you using?
On Google Chrome, it's working just fine (Latest, Not Beta V.)

UpperKEES

It also shows on mine (FireFox 5.0). (Forced refresh to be sure.)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Kamron3

Right click it and hit "Open Image in New Tab"

Tell me what the URL says.

Also try using CTRL + F5 or Shift + F5 (or if that doesn't work, just manually clear your cache)

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

MokT

It has something to do with your internet. i cant load Knucklecracker.com on the internet i use. but i can go to the library or a friends and load it fine using their internet.

Ebon Heart

Mich, if you're using IE6, upgrade. If that's not it, idk what to tell you. IE6 has a problem with multiplying margins and random crap like that. Also, just because I'm a smart***, MokT, I'm pretty sure we all use the same internet. :P lol. (I know what you meant, I'm just teasing.)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Michionlion

ok, i use google chrome, version 12.0.742.112 m.  not sure what that means...

Quote from: Kamron3 on July 12, 2011, 03:24:45 PM
Right click it and hit "Open Image in New Tab"

Tell me what the URL says.

Also try using CTRL + F5 or Shift + F5 (or if that doesn't work, just manually clear your cache)
http://knucklecracker.com/images/cw-logo.jpg.  it still does not display it there.

Quote from: MokT on July 12, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
It has something to do with your internet. i cant load Knucklecracker.com on the internet i use. but i can go to the library or a friends and load it fine using their internet.

I can see everything else fine... other images work, and nothing appears to be wrong.

Another tidbit: when i download it by clicking the 'Save image as...', and then open it, this appears:

so the file is empty, to me... makes no sense.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DarthVader12

Please attach the image file to your post.

Emmote

This sometimes happens to me with another site. The pictures completely refuse to load in Firefox, but work perfectly fine in IE. Not had any problem with this site yet though.
My mind rebels against stagnation.

UpperKEES

Like Kam said: clear your cache (delete temporary internet files).
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Michionlion

k, it seems clearing my cache, AND history does it.  niether alone though...  but it was a weird glitch
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!