Main Menu

Recent posts

that's not quite what I meant. Feel free to comment my maps anytime.
Does everyone who plays, have an obligation to create maps?

And perhaps you missed some of my comments on other maps, with helpful hints to others on how to play CW3 to the fullest.

I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations, I  won't comment on your maps any further.
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on Today at 02:11:49 AMWell, no.

A description asking for a rating of 10 means you already start with a couple of strikes against you.  Then the stunt with the inhibitors is a no thanks.  Since there are scores it must be possible to beat but I would have to replay much of the map and I have no desire to try to figure it out.

I agree to both. But then again, if this was a normal map with a normal description, and without 2-3 spam maps that had the same look and got deleted, then this particular map would be just another CW3 map. Not super hard, not easy, pretty decent.
well maybe instead of just playing maps that others make, you could make one yourself?

I don't see you teaching us about CW3 mechanics.
alas, I don't have the time for making maps :(
what is your map making name?
Bravo!
I have learnt ANOTHER thing I didn't know about CW3 mechanics!
Well, no.

A description asking for a rating of 10 means you already start with a couple of strikes against you.  Then the stunt with the inhibitors is a no thanks.  Since there are scores it must be possible to beat but I would have to replay much of the map and I have no desire to try to figure it out.
Wonderful! Exactly to my liking.Thank you for making the map. It was a lot of fun! It reminds me of my weakness to always make the cards too big, you often have more fun with small maps.
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #3586: A Little Les...
Last post by AutoPost - September 25, 2022, 06:27:31 PM
This topic is for discussion of map #3586: A Little Less

Author: Molinjar
Size: 400x163
DISCUSS ON DISCORD