So.. I stabilized the creeper in Loki without the help of the Thor, just cuz lol

Started by Loki_Slaughter, December 01, 2010, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki_Slaughter

It was a long process, and a pain in the a$$, but I did it. Only to say that I could, especially since once the black hole is opened before the Thor is constructed, the game wigs out and you can never finish the level. Sweet!

Blaze

Quote from: Loki_Slaughter on December 01, 2010, 08:23:52 PM
It was a long process, and a pain in the a$$, but I did it. Only to say that I could, especially since once the black hole is opened before the Thor is constructed, the game wigs out and you can never finish the level. Sweet!

Do you have the latest game version? (0572)
If you beat the game without Thor then you get an easter-egg.

You can check on the main menu in the lower left-hand corner.

Kharnellius

Quote from: Blaze on December 02, 2010, 12:30:13 AM
Quote from: Loki_Slaughter on December 01, 2010, 08:23:52 PM

Do you have the latest game version? (0572)
If you beat the game without Thor then you get an easter-egg.

You can check on the main menu in the lower left-hand corner.
Hmm, I did the same but no Easter Egg...but I did this with the previous version.  Do I have to beat it again in 0572?

UpperKEES

My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Loki_Slaughter

Quote from: UpperKEES on December 02, 2010, 09:47:16 AM
Version 0380 would also work.

See for instance this topic for some screenies. :)

I beat the game 1st go around with Thor, it wasn't until beat all the conquest and spec ops that I even considered trying it without Thor. Oh well, it'll give me something to do for the next couple days.

UpperKEES

So what version do you have?

And did you see that alternative text or not?

Kharnellius

Quote from: UpperKEES on December 04, 2010, 02:29:19 PM
So what version do you have?

And did you see that alternative text or not?
I have the latest now and rebeat Loki without Thor and saw the Easter Egg now.  I might have seen it before and frankly can't remember.  I was thinking it was some other secret or something.

BigBird

I beat it too, but i could have had a faster time... i went overboard on my economy  ;D

UpperKEES

BigBird

yeah, only recently have i learned the importance of storage... specifically from here

proboller86

Just did it too.

pixlepix

I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

Grabarz

I beated myself Loki just for fun with the Thor and when it was about to be destroyed in the black hole i destroyed it myself - then the game just freezes on the black hole... dunno if it was mentioned before.

Make sure to land your city on it! :D

Blaze

I had not beaten Loki without Thor until I got double down unlocked, and then I beat Loki without Thor on Double Down.

I did not see a difference.