Custom Map: The War, Part 4: Vaga City

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2010, 02:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 4: Vaga City

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
The forth installment of 'The War'

I'd like to dedcate this map to my dad, because he helped me with this one and was the original Lietenant Commander ;)

Enjoy

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline forum HERE.

And Mission 5 is HERE.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

snowmaker (JM)

Michionlion

thanks.

I think there will be 13 maps in the saga, so you have some time before they're all gone!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

HellFreeze

I really like your maps! The terrain looks natural, and sometimes insidiously rugged. (I wonder if you are a professional?) The storyline is a bit simple, but believable, and adds a lot to the scenario.

Part 3 was super hard for me, because of the rugged terrain and no speed. (No complaints though!) But it is do-able. Part 4 was just pure fun; I've always wanted to tackle a hill with way-too-much creeper at the top.

Keep 'em coming! I look forward to the conclusion of "The War".

DethbyIT

I am really enjoying your maps and appreciate the work you're doing.
Thanks,
dbit

ps "Lieutenant" (I used to be one in a galaxy long ago and far away).

Michionlion

Quote from: HellFreeze on December 20, 2010, 12:41:35 AM
I really like your maps! The terrain looks natural, and sometimes insidiously rugged. (I wonder if you are a professional?) The storyline is a bit simple, but believable, and adds a lot to the scenario.

Part 3 was super hard for me, because of the rugged terrain and no speed. (No complaints though!) But it is do-able. Part 4 was just pure fun; I've always wanted to tackle a hill with way-too-much creeper at the top.

Keep 'em coming! I look forward to the conclusion of "The War".

No, i'm not a professional, nor have i done anything like this (exept in a game called stronghold 2, and i never submitted any of those).  Its because i'm a stickler for detail, and love it when people think it looks realistic (like you! thx :)).  I like to make maps that 'go with the game', and are designed for the way most poeple play the game; like the original story missions.

@dbit,
yes, i had a lot of trouble with spelling that one.  It seemed that word just couldn't find it i the dictionary.  (i was just typing fast then so didn't bother to correct it.)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge