Custom Map: The War, Part 5: Ancient Waters

Started by AutoPost, September 06, 2010, 06:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 5: Ancient Waters

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Part 5 of 'The War'

This map is for my mother, because she is the one who helps me get all my school work done so that I can work/play on Creeper World. ;)

Comments and scores are much appreciated.

Enjoy!

snowmaker (JM)

I enjoy your terrains and that's why I keep playing your maps!! so keep that up!! Try making one a little more difficult  ;) 

Suggestion
Maybe try making the placement of buildings more difficult.

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline Forum HERE.

Mission 6 is HERE.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

and i will take your suggestion into cosideration, snowmaker (JM)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

Excellent variety in this one.
Will definitely return to play it again.
Thank you.
dbit

Michionlion

You're welcome.  (*talking to onesself*--man, maybe i should just stop replying to him...  *rational side*--nah, then nobody would be updated when i [or he] posts again...   *hahaha :D*)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

Bad time...was harder than expected, good work !